Preparing for your Lash Appointment:
- To maximize your time with your lash stylist, please remove all makeup in your eye area, including foundation, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, eye creams, and eye serums.
- Clean your lashes gently but thoroughly to remove any residual oils or mascara.
- Shower and wash your hair.
- If you are a contact lens wearer, wear your glasses to your appointment.
- Do not curl your lashes the day of your appointment.
- Do not apply heavy creams, lotions, or oils to your face in the 48 hours before your appointment.
- Do not tint or perm your lashes in the 48 hours before your appointment.
- Let us know if you have recently received any irritating cosmetic treatments (such as skin resurfacing procedures, chemical peels, eyebrow waxing, laser treatments, permanent makeup application, etc.) in your eye area.
- Consult your doctor before your appointment if you are pregnant, are taking medication, suffer from any medical conditions or allergies, or are recovering from any medical procedure.
Eyelash extensions are an investment. To help you protect your investment, the following products are complimentary with your initial set of eyelash extensions: Eye Makeup Remover, Lint-free Applicators, and mascara wands.
Add a Little Drama to Your Style
There’s nothing better than flaunting big, beautiful lashes. Come turn up the volume and add mega drama to your lashes with our signature lash services. Our lashes come in a variety of styles, so come in and let us help you select the style that will complement your personality. Schedule your appointment today.
Complete your look with bottom eyelash extensions! This service is available as an add on to an Initial Set or Re-lash.
Instant Gift Certificate
Add color to your lashes! Colors available are green, blue, purple and red. There is no charge for brown.