Menu of Services
Eyelash extensions are an investment. To help you protect your investment, the following Xtreme Lashes products are complimentary with your initial set of eyelash extensions priced $249+: Eye Makeup Remover (15ml) and Lint-free Applicators (25).
Preparing for your Lash Appointment:
• To maximize your time with your lash stylist, please remove all makeup in your eye area, including foundation, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, eye creams, and eye serums.
• Clean your lashes gently but thoroughly to remove any residual oils or mascara.
• Shower and wash your hair.
• If you are a contact lens wearer, wear your glasses to your appointment.
• Do not curl your lashes the day of your appointment.
• Do not apply heavy creams, lotions, or oils to your face in the 48 hours before your appointment.
• Do not tint or perm your lashes in the 48 hours before your appointment.
• Let us know if you have recently received any irritating cosmetic treatments (such as skin resurfacing procedures, chemical peels, eyebrow waxing, laser treatments, permanent makeup application, etc.) in your eye area.
• Consult your doctor before your appointment if you are pregnant, are taking medication, suffer from any medical conditions or allergies, or are recovering from any medical procedure.
Long Lashes for the New Graduate
New beginnings, new goals, new challenges, new graduate and new lashes! As your graduate embarks on life's next adventure, make sure they step out with confidence and style. Select a spa gift certificate for one of our lash extensions and make a positive contribution to your graduate's future success.
This will leave you with noticeably longer, thicker yet natural looking lashes. Go ahead, get your Flirt on!
New Client Re-lash
This appointment is required for everyone who is currently wearing eyelash extensions that were not initially applied by Elite Lash Studio.